Your privacy and IT-security is important to BizBot. We will always handle your personal information according to:
- relevant data privacy and IT-security regulations.
Documents that you have received or uploaded on www.bizbot.com are your private information and property, and BizBot AS, within the scope of the law, will only process this information when you have initiated the process.
- Data Controller
BizBot AS will process personal data as a result of the user’s activity on www.bizbot.com and will, in all processing of personal data, comply with the provisions of the Personal Data Act of 15 June 2018 No. 38. The controller is BizBot AS, Nedre Vollgate 3, 0158 Oslo.
- Purpose of the data processing
It is optional for those who visit the website to provide personal information. In order to use the platform, it will be necessary, for identification reasons, to provide names, birth and social security numbers, address, e-mail address, residence and postal address, roles and ownership in the business community and verify identity by means of relevant electronic identification (e.g. BankID in Norway).
We will process your information for one or more of the following purposes:
- Sending newsletters and updates on new services and updates
- Statistics collection, aggregation and administration of the websites and services
- Make payments
- Detecting and preventing fraud and misuse of the services on the platform
- Troubleshoot software and operating errors
- Analyze usage and activity trends
For security reasons, we also store the IP address used by you in registering and interacting with Bizbot’s services.
- Legal basis
Consent from the data subject that the controller maintains a legitimate interest, and the consideration of the data subject’s privacy.
- What personal information is processed?
We process both personal identifiable information and non-personal identifiable information.
We collect and process the following information:
- To ensure identification and authentication, you must register your first name, surname, e-mail address and telephone number. The information can be verified using BankID.
- You can subscribe to newsletters so that you receive emails from BizBot AS about current news. In order for us to send e-mail to the correct user, you must register the e-mail address.
- If you contact www.bizbot.com through the website, for example send us an email or a message on the chat, relevant information may be stored, such as your name and e-mail address.
- When you visit www.bizbot.com, your IP address is registered. BizBot AS does not connect this information directly to you as a user. We use this information to manage and maintain our pages. This allows us to prepare better and more user-friendly offers.
- Technology: We collect information about what technology you use. Whether you are on a laptop, tablet or mobile, which browser you are using, IP address, network operator etc.
- Chat data: BizBot AS has a chat / help desk live on the website primarily so that users of the platform can contact BizBot if they encounter challenges when they are on the platform. We receive chat data, including the date and time for the chat or message, the parties’ information and the content of the message.
- We will also receive information from other sources and combine it with information we collect through the services. This applies, for example, to data and information about users and companies from public registers such as the Brønnøysund Register Center. In this way, BizBot AS will display legal information and accounting data for all active Norwegian companies. The information is publicly available in a number of registers.
- If you choose to link your BizBot account with a payment provider or social media (such as Facebook and LinkedIn) or if you connect to a separate app or website that uses our API (or if the API we use), we may receive information about you or your connections from that site or app.
- Log information: When you interact with the Services, we collect server logs that may include information such as your device’s IP address, access date and time, features or pages viewed, platform crash and other system activity, browser type or the third party site or service you used prior to interaction with our services.
- BizBot AS also collects and processes identified visitor information from www.bizbot.com. We use common internet technologies, including “Cookies”. These are small cookies (text files) that the website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. We aggregate information and create reports that help us improve the experience. The tools use first-party cookies only to collect data. These cookies, and the data collected, are anonymized and cannot be used to identify you as a person.
If you do not want BizBot to collect anonymous data from you, you can change the security settings on your computer.
- Is information shared with third parties?
If there is a requirement to send, receive or archive documents, or offer or perform other services on www.bizbot.com, personal information necessary to perform such service will be shared with third parties.
Through our services we can share your information with:
- Other users of the platform and other players in the business community following instructions from you,
- Third parties to provide a service through a partnership or promotional offer offered by a third party or us,
- The public if you post content on a public forum, such as blog comments, social media posts, or other features of our services that are visible to the public,
- Third parties such as other apps or websites that integrate with our API or services, or those with an API or service with which we integrate,
- Affiliates that provide services or perform data processing on our behalf, or for data centralization and / or logistics,
- Suppliers, consultants, marketing partners and other service providers who need access to such information to perform work on our behalf and / or
- If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing.
Except as provided in the Terms, personal data will not be disclosed to third parties for commercial use. BizBot AS shares non-personal identifiable information with third parties to better understand the usage patterns of offers, advertising and other services / functionality associated with www.bizbot.com.
- Right to access, rectification and deletion
Under the Personal Data Act, the individual has the right to access his/her own personal data. If information on www.bizbot.com is incorrect, he/she will be entitled to have it corrected or deleted. All information obtained from the user will be available to the user and can be corrected via the BizBot account or by contacting us at email@example.com. Please note that some changes may require approval before being activated on BizBot.
If you wish to delete your user profile, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will deactivate and delete your history and user profile.
We may change this policy from time to time. If we make changes to the way we process your personal information, or changes to the policy, we will notify you through the services or in other ways, such as by email or by a notification at the first login after the policy is updated. Continued use of the services after such notice will constitute consent to the changes. Consents will be saved, and the latest policy will be in effect at all times.
- Consent and Choice of Law
BizBot AS is subject to Norwegian law. You agree that any disputes shall be dealt with by a court in Oslo in accordance with the laws of Norway.