We offer internships!
The tech-startup scene in Oslo has grown exponentially the last three years. There are now tens of co-working spaces, accelerators and start-up hubs. The companies have raised more money from investors the last three years than the previous ten. This money is being deployed on building products. Needless to say this creates jobs and internships for students who want to learn and develop their business skills. Are you taking advantage of this opportunity?
BizBot is now hiring 2-3 students, to work part time in our administration and marketing division. You can speak English or Norwegian, but our business model is global so our internal business language is English. Send us an application to firstname.lastname@example.org if you find these points interesting:
- Valuable work experience in a growing SaaS company
- You are quick to learn how to use new software. We use a lot of different software products to run our business. Hubspot, Github, Slack, Asana, Instapage etc.
- Flexible work hours
- Small but international team. We communicate through Slack and Skype
- Good writing and editing skills
- Want to learn how to run LinkedIN and Facebook ads to a global marketplace
Ooh, and you probably want to know how BizBot is going to revolutionize how people conduct business by making it easier and safer? go to www.bizbot.no/no Log in and see for your self. We would love some feedback with your application. email@example.com